Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy To Be Three...

Well, I have realized that it has been 16 months since I last blogged!  Whoa!  A lot happens in the life of a child in a year!  I'm kind of kicking myself now that I let it go...but that is the past, and I will try to do better to keep up with things now.  ;o)

We now live in Southern California, and Kyle is 3 years old!  He is so tall that most people think he is about 4 or 5 years old.  The pediatrician said at his 3 year well check that he will be 6'3" or 6'4" when he grows up...WoW!

Where to even begin...!  Since we have been in California (about 6 months now), we have been SO busy!  The parks here are beautiful and EVERYWHERE, lol!  We have passes to Sea World (of course!), and the Train Museum in Parris, CA.  Kyle is in love with trains!  In fact, we will be going to the train museum tomorrow to ride THE Thomas Train.  ;o)  This is a big event in our house this weekend for a special little boy.  We took Kyle to the beach for the first time, and he loved it!!  What a water baby!

Jump!
Splash!


Run!

And...tide pools at La Jolla, of course!

We went to my brother's lake house for a weekend, and Kyle got to do the water ski trainer for the first time!  Just turned 3 years old when we went!  Here is a picture of our adrenaline junkie, haha!  And that is me trying a paddle board for the first time.  My darling husband is such a great photographer!!!





I have plugged into a great Mommy's group here, and Kyle and I do so many fun things throughout the week.  One of the things we did recently was visit the Fire Station.  That was a big thrill for a little boy!
Kyle driving the Fire Truck.

On Sunday I will be running a 5K down in Del Mar.  I just completed my second Half Marathon a couple weeks ago up in San Fransisco for the Nike Women's Half.  I got my Tiffany necklace at the finish line, and boy was that an awesome experience!  =)  I even got to visit with some family while I was up there.


I am a stay at home mom once again, and Kyle and I couldn't be happier with the arrangement!  He is such a joy to have in our home, and we are so blessed to have such a happy, bright, intelligent, fun little guy!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment