Friday, November 18, 2011

This Proud Mother

Yes, this is going to be a total "brag" post, lol!  I got Kyle a couple workbooks a couple days ago (the erasable kind are the ones we are starting with).  Yesterday Kyle and I sat down to work on his new workbook, which he is super excited about, by the way.  I was surprised by his interest and continuous work for 45 minutes!  Kyle is 3 years and 4 months old right now.  This was our first intentional practice with doing "pre-writing" activities.  Basically that means he is learning to draw lines, and trace things.  I was so impressed with how well he did for his first time!  I will share some photos here, so you can see where he is starting out...and then I can track his progress as we go along.  =)  I took these photos on my cell phone, so I apologize for the lack in quality.

Vertical lines - Drawing Flower Stems
Horizontal lines - left to right
Left to Right, Right to Left, and Diagonal lines
Curves - like a rainbow  =)

And the grand finale- a Snowman, face and all!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment