Friday, October 23, 2009

8th tooth!

Kyle's 8th tooth is poking out!  I saw it tonight while I was brushing his teeth.  It is a couple teeth back from his front teeth (on the bottom right side), so it wasn't blatantly obvious.  This kid does not let you look in his mouth for anything!  So...you've got to be creative.  Anyway, he has 8 teeth now!

I can't believe how fast he is growing!  He is more mature every day (in body and soul)!  I couldn't help but feel my heart explode with love every time I looked at him today, he is just so wonderful!  He just has the sweetest spirit!  He is so kind hearted to everyone and everything, and it just warms my mommy heart more and more every day.  He is the cutest little boy I have ever seen!!!  I am so proud, and I just love him so much!

Good night little Kyle.  Sleep tight, and sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment