Monday, October 26, 2009

Tray of Snacks




I tried something new with Kyle this morning, and it worked out fabulous!  I got this idea from The Baby Book, by Dr. Sears.  I took an ice cube tray and put different snacks in the little trays.  This morning I put grapes, pears, peas, corn, cheerios, and graham crackers.  I put it on Kyle's little picnic table in the living room, where he could "graze" and play.  He actually sat at his table and ate all of it but a few peas and corn.  He played a little in-between eating.  (Yesterday I set peas out in the morning and he ate them all up, so I guess he just wasn't in the veggie mood this morning.  lol)  He knew to keep the tray on the table and sit in his seat.  Very cute!  We are moving up in the baby world...watch out!



 

 


When he was winding down for his nap time, he let me know he was ready to sit in his high chair and have a little breakfast.  He didn't eat too much more, but that's okay.  :)  He then had a cup of goat milk, and went down for his nap.  Hurray!

I think we've finally gotten the morning routine down, and I have a much happier baby...that isn't throwing food all over the place!  Happy Mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment